Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Carrie -d" Away

Gone are the days when I long for a partner. This is what I have tried to improve and clearly I have put aside the thought of love. When I was young I would end up sleeping late and just weeping at night. It felt like life seems lonely without having anyone to spend it with. Yes, this statement may hold true still. I’ve realized that when people grow old they learn to see more of what life has to offer.

Last weekend, I went out to see Sex and the City. I have always enjoyed watching the series and the finale made me crying like a fool. There are things I enjoyed seeing in this film: fashion from clothes to shoes and the characters of course and don’t forget the hot men.

After watching the film, the movie just hit me. Suddenly I missed the feeling of being in love again, going out on dates like I used to. Of course there’s a bit difference from a man falling in love with a woman and a man falling in love with another man. But in the end we all end up as fools. And even fools fall in love. Is there a perfect time for falling in love? – I don’t know; Am I ready for another love to come along? – I can’t be certain; Do I miss the feeling of being taken by love? ……..Yes.

I’ll let this poem from the movie speak. I guess I got “Carrie –d” away.

Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together -
Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell.
Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
ever thine
ever mine
ever ours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home