Friday, July 25, 2008

The Letter

Look at us. We've gone too close too far. We've fought and hated each other and yet here we are supporting each other. I guess this proves that everything happens for a reason. But no matter what the circumstances are, you know where you can always run to. It's not always that you meet someone and find comfort. I wanted to tell you things are going to be fine but I know your heart is not so trusting because I can feel your fears.

If I question myself why I am doing this, it's probably because of the absence of a family. I've always longed to be needed and find a place to belong and now perspectives have changed. I don't have to look for someone to be needed. I guess that, it is the other way around. Me looking for someone who needs comfort when a friend is down. Then this changed the concept of a family in my head. That I can always consider anyone a family when they think of me when the world is against them and remembered that I am going to be there till the end.

If you are my friend, don't worry that I may walk away for it is not of my character to leave. Life is a matter of acceptance, moving on and making the most of what you have. Unfortunate things doesn't make us less of a person. This makes us appreciate life so that we may drew strength from waking up each day and see things that others can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home