Monday, June 9, 2008

Face to Face with Depression and Anger.

I have to admit it. Someone has been causing my depression recently. A friend once said that it's not healthy anymore. Yes... this has been going on for months now. It wasnt't like it used to. Its not gonna be the same way again.

Last night I had a bad dream. A friend and schoolmate died. And it's haunting me. Whenever I have nightmares I always analyze what my dream was all about. It's either because of something I fear or it's a frustration. But this dream I can't seem to put in words the reason behind it...until now.

The schoolmate in my dream refers to someone that is haunting me right now. And it's you who came in mind. Over these months I have been left with nothing but worries and depression. We almost lost what we had but I hold on to it but now it makes no sense. Did it really matter to you that I exist? So you think you're the only one busy with everything?

"Dont tell me you're sorry coz you're not." Take that from Rhianna. Why can't we be real? Why do we have to live with all these lies? And you think that people's feelings are just like ping pong balls that you can toss over and over again to and from accross the table?

I often thought of letting you meet my long time friend. His name is Revenge but I haven't seen him in a while. But that's fine I still feel compassionate about you. I have two new friends I'd like you to meet instead. They're twins. I'd like you to meet Good Karma and Bad Karma. I just hope you wouldn't come accross them even before I let you meet them.

More than love and friendship.....just give me Truth. Please let's be true and stop the lies. It's breaking me into pieces.

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2008 at 9:54 AM , Blogger ruther said...

drama mo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home