Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Paperclips

I still remember the fears I had when I got the job. To be overloaded with work and not have a social life, to leave the team where I started, to be bombarded with endless reports… these and the countless work that are waiting.

That was then and now I finally figured out how to be on top of things. Really, the key is to love what you do and be happy no matter how tired you get. More than compensation, the best deal I got from this is to be master of my own skills and the fulfillment of reaching targets and what needs to be done. Some people get worried about what others have to say, but first be worried on the kind of work you do. The hardest to please is yourself. So if you’re satisfied then everything will follow. Achievement is a partner of self-fulfillment. Being able to say to yourself that you are doing it right is worth the effort.

Most people grumble about work – low pay, not enough compensation, work overload… when the motivation starts from thinking positively. As for me, I think of work as part of growth and seeing the countless things that you need to work on fills up a long list. The first thing you need to impress is yourself. This brings you to where you want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home