Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I fell in love with Superman

I fell in love with Superman

They say he’s a gentleman

Agility, Strength and Power all rolled into one

He’ll cross borders and fly from yonder and beyond.

Was it kryptonite that makes you weak

Or ever wonder what he fears when his heart beats

Did he not shed tears or they just turned into dust

Or is his heart as cold as a rock.

At times I wish you were human

Not afraid to show your fears and feelings

Never too busy to be there for mankind

Never too fast to chase when time has run out.

I could never compare to what you can do

Nor match your speed or read the opponent’s mind

For I’m only human whose heart is feeble

And the only battlefield I fought is love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home