Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Hate My Boss and I Like It

I have always been a fan of spontaneous speaking and talking to a cluster of crowd especially when it comes to teaching how tos…..It’s been more than a year and it is such a fulfilling and comforting feeling to look at the people you’ve trained and see how they’ve grown. I pride myself when I see the confidence that I imparted to my peers. It’s good to see people with light bulbs in their head and telling myself, “ I was part of that light.”

3:00 AM…..two hours past my shift…e-mail received……My name is Jim…Jim Brown…..

Got an e-mail from my Canadian boss asking me to train American Supervisors. It was not quite long ago when I trained a French guy. I was always enthusiastic about training but I felt like I was a vendo machine where you insert a coin and pour coffee automatically. Deadline: Thursday….Today is Wednesday….talk about being spontaneous.

I guess my boss doesn’t realize that preparation is needed when you train someone. But then again, at least I can think that my boss has confidence in me to do things instantly and carry out work in a stride.

After almost 8 hours of talking, I managed to write…ahhh the comfort of release. Pakshet ang sakit ng lalamunan ko!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home