Friday, December 19, 2008

Office Madness Exclusive and Explosive

I am so angry and furious. Before leaving the office, my boss showed me an e-mail. A team supervisor told our boss that I have not submitted the report for 3 weeks in a row. The e-mail sounded as if I’m the one to blame for the delays in coaching. The moment I read the e-mail, I felt that I have to defend myself. I swear the sound of my hands typing and banging the key board can be heard from two blocks away.

I oppose to the idea that I’m getting very laid back when it comes to work and I condemn the notion that I’m not doing anything. First of all, the statement or accusation is untrue. Not submitting the report three weeks in a row?? Maybe you were just too tired to lift your finger to open the folders where the reports are saved. I despise the idea that I’m getting blamed for some other bitche’s job not getting done on time.

I have checked the coaching sessions you did and the last one is November. Aren’t you supposed to coach everyone in the team on a weekly basis? I recognized there had been delays in the report but to point fingers why your job is not done, is not my business anymore.

I apologize if I acted on my emotions but more than this, I apologize for being nice. You just brought out the best in me ---- to be your enemy. You better hold on tight and do not wink. I work as dirty as this job can ever be. You put up the fire…now its going to burn you alive. It’s not a threat…..consider it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home