Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Dreamgirls Experience

The moment I got the news that there will be a departmental competition, I already thought of a Broadway concept. The list I made for the production includes scouting for dancers and talents, costumes, props, make up and the venue for the rehearsal. Planning in advance and getting things done ahead of time paid off.

The transformation is not easy. Thanks to Nay Jun for allowing Ate Bagets to work with us and do our make up and costume (including our kadera which is really a nice trick). This is the very first time that I will impersonate. To Josh and James, I know that this is a dream come true….. And yes, we’re doing it in front of a massive crowd.

Thank Yous……..

I would like to thank everyone for the outstanding effort you put in to come up with a great performance. Being there every rehearsal only proved that you guys are more than just part of the QA department. Your dedication and spirit of teamwork is incomparable.

To the Moulin Rouge dancers, you guys are great and have cooperated very well from day 1 to the last. The outfit was so fab. It was really fun to work with you guys.

To the Dreamgirls, it has been a dream come true. Such a great experience to treasure.

I would like to thank Didi of Qwest Revenue and Marcus of Qwest Int’l for their willingness to help us with the props. Our performance would not be phenomenal without the props.

I would also like to extend my gratitude to Edith and Aneil for coordinating the lights and sounds perfectly. Thank you so much.

To the people from QA Revenue and Int'l who donated funds, thank you so much. Our production will not be a hit without your help.

To everyone who watched and supported us, thank you very much. We appreciate your overwhelming support.

To those I have not mentioned, many thanks. What a nice way to end the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home