Monday, December 8, 2008

You + Me = Love

I remember the first time we met. You are this guy full of adrenalin busy attending to everyone. You were with a date then. It’s probably why I never bothered to talk to you or get near you. We were strangers then....

We started talking and we’ve had our time joking around. Even corny ones made me smile. Since then, everyday, I look forward to your messages and the right time came…I asked you out for a date. You wore the smile that I had as well. It’s one of the best dates I had, relaxing and knowing bits and pieces of you.

There were times when I can feel you don’t want to get attached and kept your distance. Nonetheless, I told myself I’ll win your heart someday.

This was our story looking back. That someday is today. I won your heart and you won mine as well. Love came unexpectedly. I’m glad I never gave up looking for it and never forget to keep an open door. You have found the key to it and I have been found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home